What are cookies?
We may use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can comply with our General Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time / for example, when entering your data for access to our services /;
* to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of clicks). shares, page likes, last visited pages, voting on comments).
We use these cookies for example:
* to obtain information about how you use our websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to track the success of a page;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Site;
* to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you - both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as "interest-based advertising". Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between the individual pages of our Site without the need to log in again. This practice is known as single sign-on;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to keep the answers to a completed questionnaire form (and not to have to fill in the questionnaire form many times).
We use cookie information to make our websites more user-friendly and easy to use.
Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which may be disabled using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Adwise - collects anonymous data to display individually targeted ads - to find out more, visit this link: https://www.adwise.bg/
Adsense - displays news according to the user.
Google Analytics - to generate traffic statistics for sites and traffic sources, and to convert measures and sales - to opt out see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature may prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.